Tuesday, 21 April 2009

I have this CRAZY idea! :)

Hey Guys!

Ok, I am really excited! I have a really crazy idea!!!

In my last post I mentioned that I started writing my new MAGIC Hundred list and planned to start on April 27th 2009, well, I have some awesome news!

I have just spoken to Dax Moy – Author of The MAGIC Hundred – and he is actually releasing a new version on The MAGIC Hundred! On that exact date!

What are the chances!

I have been told to let all those who already own the program know that they receive automatic update – which means you don’t have to re-buy it! Phew!

So yeah this crazy idea!

I was thinking, as it is now 6 days till I start my MAGIC Hundred and also 6 days till Dax re-releases the program it gives me (hopefully) enough time to get a group of people together all determined to push each other to achieve our own personal goals.

Let’s face it, Goal Achievement is amazing, but how many times do you stray off path?

How many times do you wish you had a kick up the butt but had no one there to do it?

What happened if you lost motivation? Who would you turn to?

Who would you speak to if you needed help figuring out how to complete a specific goal?

Generally you are on your own.

Sad huh :(

This is why we need a group!

A group of dedicated people all following the same program, following the incredible MAGIC Hundred Goal Achievement Program!

A bit like The Abs Forum, but for achieving all types of goals!

A group dedicated to success!

A group who will be there and support you no matter what!

Whether there are 2 of us or 200 of us – just imagine the support!

Who wants to?

Who wants to change their lives forever?

Who wants to climb the highest mountain and reach for the star of life?

I do!

Do you?

Who wants to join me from the 27th April in order to do so?

Interested? I hope so! I don’t want to go at this amazing journey alone!

Click here to get your copy of The MAGIC Hundred and then email me at MuscleMadness@ymail.com and I will give you instructions on how to find this group!

I can’t wait!

Really Excited!

Join me!

Sean Ryan
http://www.seanryan-pt.blogspot.com/
http://www.seanryan-nononsense.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I got there lots of helpful content and great information. Thanks a lot for your help.
    www.just4ubootcamp.com

    ReplyDelete