You have to admit, the last post was really inspiring wasn’t it? :)
(To view the last post click here)
How many of you wanted to get up and do something you had been putting off for too long?
How many of you sat there with your mid whizzing of all the amazing things you could achieve?
I bet all of you sat there and reflected on your own lives, even for just a second.
In fact I can almost guarantee it!
So what did you think this book was? Interested? I sure was when Dax first mentioned it to me.
Well let me tell you then. It is called Think and Grow Rich written by Napoleon Hill and it is one amazing read. Personally I have nearly finished it and I am not surprised at all that it managed to change Dax’s life so dramatically!
It has even begun changing mine!
Good huh? :)
If you are interested in reading Think and Grow Rich please send me an email at MuscleMadness@ymail.com as I have been given permission to distribute the first chapter of the book – for FREE with NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!
However, simply reading the book isn’t enough. You need to take action on the words you have read!
This is one of the reasons that Dax created The MAGIC Hundred.
To help YOU achieve YOUR aims,
To make YOU become more successful,
To make YOU realise you’re potential,
To help YOU change YOUR life
Let’s face it. Everyone has goals and dreams, whether big or small.
Whether it is a child’s wild fantasy of being a space man or an idle daydream of a bored office worker thinking of a better and more comforted life.
We have all been there!
That is why I love following The MAGIC Hundred. Already this program has helped me achieve a hell of a lot in life than I ever thought I could!
In fact after reading the message in my last post I have already started writing my next MAGIC Hundred!
I will be starting on the 27th April 2009 so look out for a new blog specifically for the achievement of my goals!!!
7 Days to go :)
Because I am in such a good mood – thank you Magic Hundred – I have spoken with Dax and I am allowed to pass onto you a FREE Audio about Goal Achievement!
It is well worth the listen :)
http://www.instantteleseminar.com/?preview=3&previewbar=1&eventid=4490418
Two free gifts in one blog post…
How nice am I :)
Sean Ryan
http://www.seanryan-pt.blogspot.com/
http://www.seanryan-nononsense.blogspot.com/
PS. Please let me know what you think of both Think and Grow Rich and the Audio. Just leave a comment below!
Monday, 20 April 2009
What a message! :)
Labels:
Dax Moy,
Goal,
Goal Achievement,
goal Setting,
goals,
Sean Ryan,
The Abs forum,
The Magic Hundred
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment